Sunday, April 18, 2010

Looking for Ladybugs

It's that time of year again when you drive down the highway and see all of the beautiful wildflowers in bloom. I love to see the bluebonnets, Indian paintbrushes, black-eyed susans and buttercups. So I dressed Lauren up in her Easter dress and went with the neighbors to take some pictures in the bluebonnets. Lauren loved "marching, marching, marching" through the bluebonnets. It was evening so the sun was perfect to get some pictures with the sunlight in her hair. Then we saw the first one, a ladybug. She could not wait for met to put one in her hands and as soon as I did it flew away. That was okay because there was so many. She had so much fun looking for them and then catching them. She liked for them to crawl up her arms and then fly away. We had a great time just enjoying the flowers and sitting in the flowers. It is moments like those that I love the most. I look forward to many more years of taking pictures in the bluebonnet with my Laurie Lou.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so beautiful. I know that was really fun! I'm jealous!!!
    MIMI

    ReplyDelete