Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day!


Well is was officially declared a snow day today in College Station! At 6:45am as I am planning on sleeping in Jeff and Lauren are telling me wake up wake up there's snow! So we all bundle up and head outside. The neighbors had already may snow angels and it was still coming down! Lauren didn't know what to think at first but then she realized it was like snowcones outside! So we ate lots of snow until we got cold and then she was ready to go in, not until I threw a few snowballs at Jeff though. It was fun and just glad we got the day off today! Jeff made us breakfast for lunch and then I had a long bath with a book followed by sitting in front of a warm fire. Lauren napped and Jeff played video games. What a great lazy day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment