Everyone told me that the time will fly and now I believe every bit of it. I cannot believe that my Lauren is already for Preschool and next year will be Kindergarten. She is so ready and loves it so much. A new class, new teachers, new friends, and new memories. Tonight she was looking at her class picture from last year and remembering friends that have moved. It is so precious that still at such a young age she develops such bonds with friends and remembers them so fondly. I am truly blessed that I have such a wonderful daughter. My hopes and dreams are now hopes and dreams for her. I want her to experience the world and all the good things that are to come. Although it is so hard to watch her face the difficulties but such a reward to watch her overcome them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment