Oridinary Sunday
It was a typical Sunday morning nothing really going on. Mom had come over to have Sunday lunch with us. We were going to cook Jeff's favorite meal deer steak and brown gravy with rice. Sorry Mom next time you get to have milk gravy. I decided to flour the steak like Grandma used to in a paper sack and it was so much easier and so less messy than doing it by hand. I guess Grandma knew what she was doing all along.
While Mom and I were cooking Jeff and Lauren got to put together the Gingerbread house this year. I bought a pre-assembled one this year since last year it turned out more like a lean-to instead of a house. So much easier and all they had to do was decorate. I think this was the first time that has ever iced anything.
After lunch and nap time it was time to head outside and put up the
the Christmas lights and candy canes. Lauren excited to head outside and get some fresh air. The weather was so nice and the perfect day.
Sounds like a wonderful month for you all!!! love, Mimi
ReplyDelete