9. He let me get a dog...Dixie and then a second...Snickers
8. I painted our bathroom in Katy Friends purple and buy mulberry (purple) furniture
7. I cook, he does dishes
6. He made show my emotions
5. He can make the most random and inconsiderate remarks and not even realize it
4. He has grown to love my family and care for them
3. It doesn't matter how mad I get he can always make me laugh
2. He loves me, the dogs, and the purple furniture unconditionally
1. He gave me Lauren
I really cannot believe that is has already been nine years. And he must really love you not only for letting you get the purple couches but also for letting you get Snickers and Dixie. Though I wonder for whom getting the dogs turned out better.
ReplyDeleteA big YEA from me and Matt, and a hope for many more years to come.
Congratulations on 9 years!
ReplyDelete