Monday, May 17, 2010

Why do I bother?

It was the normal frantic Monday morning. You know the coaxing of Lauren out of the bed, this morning all she wanted to do was get in her pillow case and hide, the dancing around as we try to dress her and the smearing of apple sauce on the counter that was actually suppose to go in her mouth. All this and we are finally in the car on the way to school. Then like everyday she says, "I don't want shoes Mommy!" Then their they going flying off and then one sock two sock and little toes are in the air with Lauren saying, "Look Mommy ! No shoes!" So then once we get to school I am on a scavenger hunt looking for two sock and two shoe and then wrangling two feet and keeping the one shoe on while I put on the other. Today I thought why do we even bother to put the socks and shoes on before we get to school and I said because that is what normal people do. Well we are not normal so tomorrow sock and shoes when we get to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment